Solution stop working correctly

Jun 23, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I've installed the solution on a french sharepoint server.  I've install the language fix.  It work well for about one day and then it stop working correctly.  The link between the parent and the child almost never work.  the link is created about one out of 50 listbox that I try to create.  I cant understand why.    Last time that I,ve benn able to create a listbox that actually work, I print out the column names and the setting that i've use and then erase the listbox.  I've recreated the exact same listbox and thisone wont work.  I've try to look the source code but I can't find how the link is created.  If anybody knows how to solve my issue!